Columbia Christian School has announced registration and orientation dates for all students.
Elementary students in kindergarten through sixth grade students will have orientation Tuesday, August 14, in the school gym. Students will meet at the following times:
- Kindergarten—5:30 p.m.
- First through third grades—6:15 p.m.
- Fourth through sixth grades—6:45 p.m.
Elementary parents and students will meet teachers after the general meeting in the gym.
Registration for high school students in seventh through twelfth grades will be as follows:
- Twelfth grade—Monday, July 30, from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Eleventh grade—Tuesday, July 31, from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Tenth grade—Wednesday, August 1, from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Ninth grade—Thursday, August 2, from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Eighth grade—August 1, from 1-3 p.m.
- Seventh grade—August 2, from 1-3 p.m.
Late registration will be August 2 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Orientation for high school students will be August 14 from 1-8 p.m. in the students’ respective buildings. All students are required to stop by that day to meet teachers and pick up packets.
Any students not attending orientation will be counted absent, as it is considered the first official day of school. The first full day of classes will be Wednesday, August 15.
For more information, please contact the school office at (870) 234-2831.