Fire destroys McNeil home

Flames shoot through the roof of a McNeil home Friday morning. (Banner-News | William Korff)

A morning fire burned through a McNeil home Friday morning.

The house fire was reported just before 11:00 a.m. at 209 Walnut Street. The McNeil Volunteer Fire Department responded after a neighbor called in the blaze to 911. A woman and her daughter who live at the residence weren’t home at the time. No other injuries were reported.

A firefighter applies water to try and extinguish a Friday morning structure fire in McNeil. (Banner-News | William Korff)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>