Magnolia City Council will meet at 5 p.m. today in City Council Chambers. The agenda for that meeting includes the following:
- Discussion of new clerk at the District Court.
- A Resolution expressing the willingness of the City of Magnolia, Columbia County to utilize Federal-Aid monies for a city project.
- A Resolution proclaiming the month of October as Cyber Security Awareness Month.
- An Ordinance redistricting wards for the City of Magnolia in order to equalize the population thereof as required by law following the 2010 Census; repealing conflicting ordinances or parts of ordinances; declaring an emergency; and for other purposes.
- A Resolution levying taxes for the year 2011.